Still lovin' the new stylist! I decided I'm gonna give layers a break for a while. I wanted her to cut it to my shorteset layer, but I was about an inch shy, so I had her blunt cut it across the bottom. Then she just touched up my bangs/what was left of my layers and this is the result:
I'm pleased with it! A change is always wonderful!
3 comments:
Okay seriously, did we just get the same haircut? How weird, I can't remember what day I chopped mine, but that would be weird if we did it on the same day. Seriously, we have to stop doing things at the same time. Mainly just because I am so not ready to have a baby anytime soon (like that means in the next 4 or 50 years:-)
I have to say I think I may have the same style right now too. My shortest layer was a little too short! It is a good cut!
Cute, cute "do!" You look super!! I think I need a new stylist. I'm tired of my same, old hairdo. Maybe I'll try yours!
Post a Comment