Don't you just feel like staying in the car and taking a quick nap with them when that happens :)?
They are soooo cute! My goodness Izzy is getting soo tall!!
The real question is what happened after the car? Hopefully a peaceful afternoon and evening followed by sweet sleep for both kiddos!P.S. I love catching up on you. Keep blogging. :)
I love pics of kids sleeping. When mine fall asleep in the car I always hope it will carry over enough for them to still get their naps.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Don't you just feel like staying in the car and taking a quick nap with them when that happens :)?
They are soooo cute! My goodness Izzy is getting soo tall!!
The real question is what happened after the car? Hopefully a peaceful afternoon and evening followed by sweet sleep for both kiddos!
P.S. I love catching up on you. Keep blogging. :)
I love pics of kids sleeping. When mine fall asleep in the car I always hope it will carry over enough for them to still get their naps.
Post a Comment