ha- I was just trying to picture a potato bug- thanks for the rollie pollie comment! We also call them Pill Bugs:)
You need to get James an Ant Farm. I saw a really cool one the other day and it came w/a magnifying glass. Jack was very excited about it- boys and their bugs.
Lisa, you're kids get cuter everyday. I love how concentrated James looks and that's so exciting that Izzy is almost walking! Also congrats on your 10 year anniversary - wow, amazing how time flies.
4 comments:
What a fun project for James -- identifying bugs. Cute picture of Fergus too.
ha- I was just trying to picture a potato bug- thanks for the rollie pollie comment! We also call them Pill Bugs:)
You need to get James an Ant Farm. I saw a really cool one the other day and it came w/a magnifying glass. Jack was very excited about it- boys and their bugs.
I LOVE THIS!! How cute is James?! I cannot wait til him and Ben are causing mischief together!
Lisa, you're kids get cuter everyday. I love how concentrated James looks and that's so exciting that Izzy is almost walking! Also congrats on your 10 year anniversary - wow, amazing how time flies.
Post a Comment