Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bedhead & Bunny Crafts

This is what happens when James goes to bed with slightly damp hair:


I had a craft desire the other day. James loves to make things, and I love to display the things that he makes - so, being craft-idea challenged, we headed off to Michael's.

I found some 3D foam craft kits that were Easter themed and James and Isabel got to work.






Afterwards, James picked out a special place for both crafts to sit on our mantle.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those turned out awesome! Very cute...and I don't think you're craft-idea challenged.:)

Erin Jeanne said...

Yeah for easter and crafts! Tell Jamesie bug we LOVE his craft! Isabel looks totally into it too! and you are doing great if you are brave enough to take the both of them in to the craft store! Just one has me going nuts!

mdm said...

What beautiful horses -- can imagine how much the kids loved every minute of this outing.