Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting Close

So I think baby #3 is getting close to making his/her arrival. JL and I spent a couple hours at the hospital Saturday night thinkin' it was the real deal. Unfortunately (or fortunately - however you want to look at it) it wasn't. Contractions were 5 mins apart, but they weren't progressing. So they sent me home with a "try to take it easy and hopefully they will stop for at least a week" request.

So have they stopped? Not really. Some days I feel like I have another week in me - others (like today) I think it's more like days. I have a dr. apt tomorrow, so we'll see if there has been any progress. In the meantime, the suspense is killing me! Baby #3 - we are anxious to see you!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie T said...

You should have posted this with a picture of your cute pregnant tummy. Seriously, if I was as cute as you I would force Ken to snap my picture every single day and my a flip book of my pregnancy!

Kristina said...

Good luck, Lisa. We're thinking of you!