I just figured out how to download all those fantastic pictures from my new phone. I know, I know - lame. But at least I did it! :-) So here are a bunch of just random shots from the past couple of months!
One of the first things we all did when we moved to the ranch - climbed the treehouse. James had been looking forward to this moment for a very, very long time. I love this picture because Grammy was a total sport and climbed right up with everyone!
These are from Chuck E Cheese. James and Izzy went to a birthday party for Rose back in May. Rose and James share the same birthday - just so happens her party was on their actual day. So James got to wear a birthday crown too - it was awesome!
Isabel rode and rode and rode the horse.
Aren't they so cute?!
Wyatt sportin' around in a new adorable shirt
Isabel dressed herself here...
First ponytail! Izzy's hair is finally thickening up and growing a bit!! It was a big deal to have most of it off her neck!
Splashin' around a local splash pad
Playing at a local park
Shopping with the kids. E likes to push the cart (which is both a blessing and a curse!)
She was lookin' all cute!
Running through the sprinklers on the Clover
Fathers Day shopping. James got all dolled up in cookin' gear
1 comment:
These pictures are some of my favorites!!! All three of your Kids are sooooo cute and their personalities shine through in each picture.
Post a Comment