Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

My bouquet of Turkey Day pretty

JL prepping his day-before-Thanksgiving-ribs.

They were sooooo good! This is another one of our new yearly traditions.

Breaking open the Egg Nog after the parade

Egg Nog mustaches

Turkey #1 - smoked outside on the smoker by JL

Turkey #2 - roasted inside in the roaster by myself

And the winner is.......

The kid table.

We took all 3 kids to the movies: The Muppets. It was so much fun. I'm not sure if I liked the movie as much as the activity, but it was something I hope we do every year!

I think the kids loved it just as much as JL and I did

We also got the tree out!

The kids delighted in getting out each ornament and carefully selecting a spot of the tree for them. I love this activity.

Say cheese!

1 comment:

mdm said...

Wow! Both Thanksgiving Turkeys look scrumptous. You have such fun holiday traditions.