This past Friday JL and I went on a date .... to The Boat Show. This is something we do every year! He likes to see all the new gismo's that are out for the new year and drool over the boats. I like to have a night out without the kids. It's a beautiful relationship we have. (And actually, I really do like looking at the shiny new boats too!)
We went back and forth between the malibu (shown here) and the Tige (shown below) for the entire time we were there. Hey, we know what we like. :)
Here I am sitting in the Malibu. It had a gorgeous interior!
And here it is! The boat that JL dreams about!
I admit, it was by far the best looking boat at the show!
JL sitting inside the Tige. We weren't that crazy about the color scheme, but the boat was awesome!
Afterwards, we went to a delicious interior Mexican restaurant. It was SO good! Best food we'd both had in a long time. JL had something I can't pronounce. It was basically pork with plantains and red corn tortilla's.
I also had something that was fabulous but hard to pronounce. It was basically pork taco's with rice and beans.
One of the best dates recently! Boats and great food! Who needs more?
2 comments:
Nothing like a night out dreaming (be it boats or anything else).
The two of you look great (and the boats aren't bad either)! What a fun date night!
Post a Comment