Well - there he/she is! This is one of my 36 week ultrasound pictures. Isn't it amazing? You know what is even more amazing? That I haven't had this baby yet! This week marks 38 weeks. Am I doomed to carry this baby to term? That has never happened! Either way - at this point, I'm convinced this one will be the biggest one I've had. He/She has already been lovingly nicknamed "The Whopper!"
As far as how do I feel? Well - I feel uncomfortable. And huge. And so ready to see this baby already. Last night was super exciting. I had major contractions for about 30 minutes before I finally made JL and Grammy get out a notepad and start timing them. Course, all that did was slow them down until they finally stopped. Sigh. But it was probably my most promising day so far. And I've been contracting each day since Saturday (coincidentally when all the activities started - see below!) So I'm really hopeful that the next few days will be it! I'm excited to meet this new little one. And, as you know, my babies are fond of showing up on Wednesdays! ;-)

1 comment:
Hold on tight and enjoy these last few quiet (okay semi-quiet) days. Happy waiting!
Post a Comment