Life with Cody at home is delightful! He is such a mellow fellow! We thought Wyatt was a chill dude - Cody so far is giving him a run for his money! He's super easy going. He usually will just sit quietly and watch the chaos around him. And he's been an excellent sleeper! Those first few nights home from the hospital - he went 5 to 6 hrs at night! What? I know - it was nice.
Now that he's starting to wake up a bit from his super sleepy phase, he goes about 3 to 4 hrs at night. Still - that's great! He loves to cuddle (although not quite as much as Wy Guy) and is content most of the time. He's an excellent eater and is growing good!
Today was his 2 week checkup. 2 weeks have passed already! He got glowing reviews. He's back to his birthweight and all signs of jaundice have passed! He's loved by his siblings, but I think the one who loves him the most has to be Manny! Those two are hardly seen apart these days!
 |
| Yes - that is Manny asleep on Cody's neck! |
 |
| And again on his back! |
 |
| Check out that hair!! |
 |
| The other night on the couch. I peeled back the blanket and a foot emerged..... next to a tail and two paws! |
5 comments:
Cute, cute pictures -- 'specially the ones with Cody and Manny--how precious.
oh Lisa. I am so so happy for you and your family. He is so sweet. I'm glad to hear the delivery went well considering everything you were up against! And I love how cute his siblings are with him. That's one of my favorite things about having a new baby - introducing him to his siblings. Enjoy these moments, soak up his sweet newborn-ness and I'll call you sometime in the next few weeks. I'd love to chat with you.. Congrats again! Love you!
Congrats on the little guy. He is a cutie and defiantley belongs to the family.
Awww, he's so cute!
Do you ever think E looks a bit like she might be Grammy Lynette's Mini Me? ..... Just a thought..... Cody is sooo precious! I hate that I am missing his newborn phase! Glad you are doing so well and that he is settling right in!
Post a Comment