Thursday, August 7, 2008

Picture Perfect

Our families are coming out this fall for Thanksgiving and we've decided to get family pictures taken. Problem is, I am in serious need of a good photo studio.

Last time we took family pictures (just my immediate family) James was 6 mo's old. We went to Sears and I was less than impressed with the service OR the picture quality. They didn't even try to get James to smile. Any recommendations?

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love Kiddie Kandids. You get your pictures right after your done. No waiting.

Yanceyfam said...

My favorite is called Pretty Pictures. It's in American Fork, so you could come see your favorite cousin while your here!
www.prettylittlepictures.com

Jennifer said...

We're talking about doing that also. I think we may try Picture People in Barton Creek Mall. My sister-in-law has had good experiences with them.

We really loved the pictures we had done with Allison Eden (here in Austin), but can get kind of pricey.
Still, I'd love to have more taken by her someday.

Kelly said...

I haven't been to a studio in a long time. I don't have a clue. Good luck though!