Monday, November 10, 2008

A Shopping Cart Built for Two

Isabel joined her brother in the shopping cart for the first time last week. It was so nice to not have to lug her around in the harness for once. She's getting way too big for that. And while she enjoys watching the world go by while strapped to me, I think she much preferred to sit next to her brother.



Now that Isabel is crawling all over the place and sitting up almost all the time, she's becoming a lot more interactive and playful with James. She loves to crawl on him, and to my surprise he generally lets her. James (being a wrestling fan himself) is very gentle with her. He just sorta lays there and watches her pounce on him.



She's also taken to trying to play cars with him. Although, her version of "play" involves seeing what McQueen (along with everything else) tastes like.

7 comments:

Erin Jeanne said...

She is sooo cute! Love the picture of her and James in the cart together! You are such an iron women! I struggle to shop with just my one! I may need to take notes while we are down there if we are to ever consider having another!

Brooke said...

Love the one of them looking at each other! It's fun to see your children start to develop a relationship with each other and interact together

Stephanie T said...

No fair, our HEB doesn't have a two seater!

She has really started crawling a ton!

Kelly said...

They looks sweet together. It's so playful having her steamroller her big brother. She is looking older!

mdm said...

What a darling picture of James and Isabel looking at each other so adoringly, as they wait to enjoy a fun shopping trip with Mom. You definitely have two cute, cute kids! And, I love the pictures of Izzy and James "wrestling" with each other. He's such a GOOD BIG BROTHER!

Jennifer said...

Love that first picture too! So cute!

I can never find those double seated strollers over here. I always have to push the ones with the attached bench seat. It's like driving a bus!

Kristina said...

She's getting so big and James is such a good big brother!