Lately, they have both been upstairs together happily just playing without me! I snapped these pictures the other day, assuming that this was a rare occurrence. But since these were taken, this sight has become almost a daily routine. And it's really fun to listen to how they interact. Mostly James tells Isabel what to do and then she squeaks and giggles her reply.
Usually they play like this for about 10 minutes or so. Just until Isabel realizes she's chewed and banged all the toys in her immediate radius and she's now bored. But hey - that's 10 minutes I didn't have a week ago!!
5 comments:
That's great! I see a bright future filled with fun for these two also.
They are soooo sweet! Just wait til Izzy Jeanne can stand and move around to new toys!
Can James rub off some of his "I'm a nice big sibling" onto Rose. Seriously, I don't think there is 10 minutes in a whole day when they are both awake where I don't have to stop the fighting.
What perfect, pleasantly pleasing pictures --Two perfect children playing perfectly well together, perfectly trained by perfectly-performing parents. How do you like the "alliteration"?
Ten free minutes is a wonderful present for a mom at Christmas time. How sweet that they are interacting... we get a little bit of this once in a while, but it seems like the stars have to be aligned just right.
Hey, thanks for a great outing on Friday. Hope you got your doctor's visit figured out!!
Post a Comment