Thursday, May 21, 2009

Put Together

Somedays just flow for me. Today is one of those days. I feel completely put together and caught up with stuff, and it's only 10 in the morning.

The kids are fed, dressed, and playing happily upstairs. They are sharing, and generally getting along just fine.


The kitchen is spotless, not a dirty dish in sight. Even the breakfast mess is cleaned, and put away.

The laundry is under control.*

I'm dressed AND showered!


I suppose I have Pancho to thank for all of this. Sometimes getting up at the crack of dawn to let him out isn't such a bad thing afterall.



*This feeling is generally fleeting..

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Way to go Pancho! And you too Lisa. :)

Stephanie T said...

I am so jealous right now. I would give anything to feel like my house is under control.

Erin Jeanne said...

Hooray for you Lisa!!! I think it will be months before I feel this way again! *sigh*

mdm said...

Good for you, Lisa! With THREE "Little Ones," I'm amazed how you always seem to get everything done and plan fun, family activities too. GREAT JOB!