Monday, July 27, 2009

Old Mother Hubbard

Lunch time always makes me feel like Old Mother Hubbard. I go to my cupboard, only to find I'm out of ideas for lunch meals. What do y'all feed your kids every day? Mine grow tired of PB&J/Mac'n'Cheese constantly. :-)

3 comments:

Sheyenne said...

Grilled egg and cheese sandwiches, deli turkey and cheese sandwiches, tuna salad on Ritz crackers, egg salad, ramen noodles with eggs (drop in an egg and scramble it up while noodles are cooking), sandwich wraps made with tortilla, garden veggie cream cheese, meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato- but usually it's a sandwich or ramen noodles.

Brooke said...

I add chicken nuggets and spaghetti to their meals sometimes but mostly it's just some version of a sandwich

Erin Jeanne said...

we do chicken nuggets, fish sticks, french fries or sweet potato fries, hot dogs, corndogs, stuffing, flavored rice, mac and cheese. we add cottage cheese, grapes, yogurt, and various raw veggies and fruit, he also likes dried fruits. We also do cheese casadias and leftovers from the night before. Ben also likes the garden pasta noodles, i put italian dressing on mine, he likes his plain.