Monday, November 30, 2009

Two Thumbs...

Way up! This movie was so much better than the first one! I absolutely loved it. My only complaint: they should have made poor Edward go to the gym at least once before taping! I mean, that was just unfair! I'm totally Team Edward, but had I not read the books, I believe I would be switching teams! They just didn't do a good job casting Edward. He's not at all what I had in mind, and just continues to distract me from my vision of what he should be.

Had they asked me, I would have chosen this guy. He plays Stefan in the Vampire Diaries. He's got my idea of the complete Edward look. Dark, mysterious, handsome, and enough meat on his bones that he doesn't look like the animal diet he's on is starving him to near death. He's not werewolf huge, but that's not the point. No one likes an emaciated vamp!

4 comments:

Erin Jeanne said...

Wow girl you did some serious blogging last night! I would make comments on each one but that would take too long and I don'thave the energy!

We sure missed you all on turkey day! and the Alvarez crew! We were also lucky to get invited somewhere else so I did not cook! Looks like an awesome day! We still need to do our Christmas Decorating!

The kids are sooo darn cute! I can't believe how big Poncho has gotten! And can I say I just LOVE Izzy Jeanne's hair style! the water fountain just look sooo cute!I love that James decorates and Izzy eats! I cant wait to see the personality differences in mine!

By the way, you are looking awesome! This looks like a big baby! Your hair is getting very long! I like it! Mine has not been cut since I was in UT. hoping to get that done before Bertha comes.

Whew, well that about does it! Thanks for all the pics! Hope you are feeling well! don't do too much!

Laura said...

I totally agree w/you on this. I am an Edward fan to because of the books. Hope you are feeling well.

Erin Jeanne said...

oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I think they missed the casting with Edward too. He is supposed to be the handsome and well built, definetly should have made Patinson hit the gym!

Hildie said...

Sorry Lisa, Edward is a loser.