Thursday, April 29, 2010

Before & After

And thus we see what Lisa has been up to for the past 2 weeks. I feel so grown up! I love the changes to our master bedroom. I try to spend every last second of free time I have soaking up the pretty of this room. :-)

The bed wall before

The bed wall after

My new summertime bedding. It has to be thin so I don't melt in the summer heat!

And once more just because I love it

The dresser wall before

The dresser wall after

Picture of the San Antonio Temple

I have a little bit more I want to do in this room before I call it D O N E. But, I couldn't wait to show the pictures. ;-) My bedding is missing two blue shams, but you sorta get the idea with the sheets on the pillows. For those of you that get to see this room in person, you're lucky. These pictures don't do it justice!

5 comments:

mdm said...

It's BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT, and VERY PROFESSIONALLY DONE!!!!! Great job, Lisa! You could work for one of those before-and-after TV shows. Wish you were available to help me re-do my whole house!!!!!

Sheyenne said...

Beautiful Lisa! Thanks for posting pics. Of course, I need to see it in person as well to get the full effect. :)

Jennifer said...

Way to go Lisa! Very nice...love the wall color too!

Erin Jeanne said...

I Love Love LOVE it!! very elegant! I really like the bed and dressers they are sooo pretty! Can not wait to ee it in person!

Stephanie T said...

It is so beautiful! I love the furniture, wall color, bedding, and everything! I can't wait to see it in person. I am jealous you got yours done and mine is still a disaster right now:-)