Naturally, James had to pretend he was a pirate. Him and Jack spent the majority of their time saving Princess Samantha from the pretend dragons.
Isabel couldn't tear herself away from the swings. She has this new thing where she wants to go "super high" and "fast mommy!" It's hilarious because just about a week ago she was deathly afraid of going high/fast on the swings!
Wyatt chilled in the stroller for a bit before wanting to be out with the crowd. He soaked up the sights and learned how to run around for future reference.
It was a tad cold, but the kids didn't seem to mind. It was a great start to the day!
6 comments:
This park looks awesome!! ben would dig it!!!
So glad we went! Samantha and Jack were talking about playing princess and pirates all afternoon. They had so much fun. (and I was glad to wear them out...easy bed time tonight!)
Have to try again when it's not so chilly. :)
looks like fun. They have a couple of these type playgrounds in logan now. So much more fun then when we were kids. Is that your green stroller in the background? We have a jeep one like that but need a new one. What brand is it and how do you like it? The slide tie on the back keeps coming down so it keeps laying down and preston isn't too fond of that. After 2 1/2 kids it is time for a new one But I have to have a 3 wheeled.
That looks like a great place to hang out. I'm glad you discovered it!
Looks like great FUN for everyone--what a great Park!!! The kids are soooo cute and look like they didn't even notice the "cool" weather.
I'm jealous, we don't have any parks like that. Every park in the city is the same, the same playground and everything. I think I'm moving to Texas, just for the parks;)
Post a Comment