This year we took along our friends. Rose and James share the same birthday and have been celebrating together since they were born!
Unfortunately, I don't have too many pictures from this trip. It was a tad difficult to snap a picture and keep Wyatt happy during the shows. So, my apologies to the Grandparents. :-) We hope to go back a few more times this year, so I'll keep trying.
James favorite part was Shamu. Izzy continues to like the dolphin shows. James also really loved swimming in the kiddie pool. Izzy was hesitant at first, but soon found her water legs. We all had a great time!


4 comments:
It was fun going to Sea World with you guys. I'm totally bummed we lost our camera, I'm glad that you got a cute shot of them together.
Great pictures -- really looks like everyone had a great time. What a fun way to celebrate James' birthday. Rose and James are soooooo cute!!!!!!
Fun! We've never done the kiddie pool part. Have to try it next time.
Sea World, the greatest place on earth? looks like it! I did not even know there was a kiddie pool! that looks like so much fun! Ben will dig that! I love the picture with JL with a kid strapped to his chest and another on his shoulders! Classic, such a good dad. Who knew he would go from torturing his sisters to being a cool dad?!
James and Rose should have an arranged marriage! they are sooo cute!
Post a Comment