LOVE LOVE LOVE those kids! Way to go Wyiee!!! He's a sitter!!!!
So cute, I missed you at the cabin today. So many fun memories. Have you read the book the 7 silly eaters? We love that one at our house, one of the kids will only drink pink lemonade and nothing else. Anyway, I miss you and your cute kids!
Yeah Wyatt! So cute. Our little babies are getting big too fast!
Way to go, Wyatt -- sitting up and crawling all in one day! He's soooooooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE those kids! Way to go Wyiee!!! He's a sitter!!!!
So cute, I missed you at the cabin today. So many fun memories. Have you read the book the 7 silly eaters? We love that one at our house, one of the kids will only drink pink lemonade and nothing else. Anyway, I miss you and your cute kids!
Yeah Wyatt! So cute. Our little babies are getting big too fast!
Way to go, Wyatt -- sitting up and crawling all in one day! He's soooooooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment