Last night we went out on the lake for a short trip. We loaded up the kids and swam for a bit while JL filled the ballest so I could do this:
First time without the rope! And I was able to stay up for quite some time!
2nd time up I was all about the non-rope surf! I surfed my little heart out - all around that lake! (This is me giving the hang ten sign to James and screaming out YAY!)
4 comments:
That is just soo soo soo stinkign awesome! your are like the coolest mom ever! Not to mention best wife! Cant wait til the next time we are there so you can teach me your tricks!
LOVE IT! You ROCK Lisa! Way to go catching some great pictures of it too. I have always wanted to visit you but seeing all this fun you are having on the lake makes me really want to make it happen! Someday. Meanwhile, keep the pictures coming!
Who-Hoo! I got a major Rush of adrenaline just looking at the pictures!
Way to go, Lis! You look like a real Pro. We knew you'd conquer this sport in no time. Lots of fun for the whole family.
Post a Comment