Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Crafts

The kids earned a trip to the craft store yesterday. I told them they could pick out whatever craft they wanted, and we'd go home and do them. James picked out a 3D puzzle of a haunted house. (which was quite a challenge to put together - and that's ME speaking!) Isabel picked out a spooky tree craft set that required glue and a lot of 2 yr old patience.

They were both extremely focused and particular about where every piece went. And the finished products are now so prized, that they both wanted them in their rooms for permanent. :)




3 comments:

Brooke said...

I just have to say that your Wyatt is the cutest baby! I love his big grins in your pictures you posted.

Also - nice Halloween crafts. I remember how much you LOVE Halloween and it looks like you are getting your kids on the bandwagon too. Ahh, makes me miss you!

mdm said...

How fun for you and your Kids-- what great patience and creativity you have.

Erin Jeanne said...

Um, I am super impressed!! those are very elaborate crafts! I cant belive you had the patients and the kids had the attention spans to make them look so incredibly AWESOME!!! way to go parkers!