"Look Mom! It's Sweeping Booty!" She would then grab a huge handfull of candy, walk over the unsuspecting princess and yell "I love your costume - happy Halloween!" (Except for the time she said Happy Birthday then giggled!) hehe
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Just Tricks no Treats
The kids refrained from trick or treating this year which meant I got to enlist them in my yearly quest to scare the neighborhood trick or treaters. James was a natural! He came up with the idea to hide behind our blowie and yell boo as he jumped out at people approaching the porch. He thought it was so funny when the kids would scream! (I really don't know where he gets this from!) Izzy took great delight in handing out HANDFULLS of candy to the kids wearing princess costumes and telling them how much she loved their princess costume. Usually it went something like this:
"Look Mom! It's Sweeping Booty!" She would then grab a huge handfull of candy, walk over the unsuspecting princess and yell "I love your costume - happy Halloween!" (Except for the time she said Happy Birthday then giggled!) hehe

We all sat out on the bench and waited for the action to start

James holding hands with his Zombie friend

Figuring out his perfect hiding spot. This is just before the idea to hide behind the blowie hit him

Several kids stood on the sidewalk and refused to approach the house because it was so scary

I personally don't see what the big whoop was. Ok, I admit - it's pretty good!
"Look Mom! It's Sweeping Booty!" She would then grab a huge handfull of candy, walk over the unsuspecting princess and yell "I love your costume - happy Halloween!" (Except for the time she said Happy Birthday then giggled!) hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So funny! I love the zombie- it is pretty creepy!
I think Samantha likes handing out candy and trying to scare kids as much or more as the actual trick-or-treating too. She kept saying when are more "customers" coming?
Love your Halloween decorations. Glad to hear your kids have you "halloween gene." One of my favorite holidays too!!!!
Post a Comment