So, after talking to JL last night and seeing the pictures, I am TOTALLY on board for a berry/pumpking farm!! maybe we can talk them into that instead of hell-goats!! looks super fun! and I love their halloween shirts!!
So cute! Did you guys end up going to the Sweet Berry farm one this year? I've never been out to that one. Wish we could have gone with...darn the coughing!
Ooh, I can't wait to go there. It looks like so much fun! I also like you blog background, I guess you found a way to outlet some Halloween decorating:-10
6 comments:
So, after talking to JL last night and seeing the pictures, I am TOTALLY on board for a berry/pumpking farm!! maybe we can talk them into that instead of hell-goats!! looks super fun! and I love their halloween shirts!!
So cute! Did you guys end up going to the Sweet Berry farm one this year? I've never been out to that one. Wish we could have gone with...darn the coughing!
Looks like lots of fun; and the pictures of the kids are cute as can be.
Ooh, I can't wait to go there. It looks like so much fun! I also like you blog background, I guess you found a way to outlet some Halloween decorating:-10
Great fall fun pictures! Your kids are growing like crazy! Either that or I haven't looked at blogs lately...probably a combination of the two.
I love this place... we've got to get out there (or maybe try another fun spot) before the end of the month!
Post a Comment