Deep in the heart of selling our house/packing to move to another one. BUT I'm back now for a bit (until we packup the wireless and disconnect our service!) What better way to celebrate than with a good ol' fashioned picture dump. Here's just a few things we've been up to lately......
Spider James
Isabel's Birthday. I actually got the 2 of them to smile and look nice before we headed to church
James even gave Izzy a b-day hug
Here's my big 3 yr old smiling right before she dug into the presents
It was a group effort
Dinner at Rudy's! We love it here - good food, and totally family friendly
Isabel likes the brisket and sausage
James can eat ribs like nobody's business
The three of them checking out the meat coming off the smokers
E Train playing with playdoh
James with his bubble necklace. Somehow I get the feeling from his look that he's blown a few in the house!
Isabel blowing some bubbles in the backyard. Mostly she just likes to dump out the soapy water and make mud cakes
Wyatt struttin' his stuff
Princess Izzy Jeanne
Wyatt loves to sit in this chair. He's such a big boy!
Isabel taking a sit down snack in her Barbie camp chair. I love how she's got her legs crossed like a big girl!
Spaghetti night at our house
James pushing Wyatt around while I was washing the van
My Dad came out last week to help us start packing. He was feelin' the love from the kids
Lisa, I haven't quite figured out your moving story. You must have sold your house. Where will you be going? And why? Good luck with all of it! Your kids are really growing a lot! They are so cute!
Hooray! I love picture dumps! I can't believe you got all that packing done already! I am impressed! I can not wait to see Buffalo Clover!! (super excited girl squeal here!)
4 comments:
Great pictures. Love see'n the Kids and everything you're doing. Can't wait to see you all moved in to your New Place!
Lisa, I haven't quite figured out your moving story. You must have sold your house. Where will you be going? And why? Good luck with all of it! Your kids are really growing a lot! They are so cute!
They are getting big. Where are you moving to? Just upgrading? It seems like you just moved into this house not too long ago. Good luck!
Hooray! I love picture dumps! I can't believe you got all that packing done already! I am impressed! I can not wait to see Buffalo Clover!! (super excited girl squeal here!)
Post a Comment