Monday, June 18, 2012

Quatro Update

So Quatro and I are doing just fine lately.  I'm feeling good.  No more annoying metallic taste in my mouth.  No more nausea.  Just some general tiredness and the occasional ache in my hips.

I've been nesting lately.  In the past 2 weeks, JL and I have re-done 4 rooms in our house!  It's great!  Now that we've been in this house for just over a year, we really know how we're living in it, and how we want to touch it up.  We started with our master bedroom - turning it ultimately into a little retreat that we like to escape to.  We also did the master bath, the baby's room, and the guest bath.  For pictures, check this out.

My next dr. apt is on July 6th.  It's my glucose test visit (which I hate).  Any time there is a blood draw involved, I'm dreading it.  But, it's not like I haven't done this 3 other times.  I'm sure I'll survive.

I can tell that my next phase in this pregnancy is going to involve more sitting and less doing.  The temperatures around here are really heating up, and I'm a wuss when it comes to doing too much when it is hot out.  I invision a lot of sitting in my retreat with my feet up while I soak in some more HGTV and plan my post-baby renovation projects!  ;-)

1 comment:

mdm said...

Glad you're feeling better and have finished all the "house projects" you wanted to get done before your new little one arrives. Glad to hear you're going to take it easy and rest more these next few months.