Life with 4 kids is going great. Cody is an EXCELLENT baby! He rivals his older brother Wyatt for calmness and happiness. Plus, I have some wonderful helpers now that can spot me with caring for our new little one. Isabel is wonderful at picking out Cody's clothes and Wyatt likes to fetch diapers and wipes. They are also great at giving Cody a binki when he needs one and/or trying to entertain him long enough for me to snatch him up.
 |
| Can you spot the baby? Isabel delights in dressing up her babies to look like Cody. I gave her some of the old onesies that Cody wasn't going to wear and she immediately put each of her dolls in one of them. :) |
 |
| Here is E cooing at Cody. He digs her. |
 |
| I just love this cuddle/sleepy/snuggle phase. |
 |
| Cody is the BEST at watching football games with Momma. He loves to sit with me and cheer! ;-) |
 |
| Manny can't understand why the baby gets all the cuddle blankets/bouncers/swings! |
 |
| Look at that face!!! |
I love my family. I'm so grateful for my kids.
2 comments:
Can tell how very happy and proud you are of your 4 Kids and the wonderful family and life you and JL have created. We are so happy for you!!!!
I am personally a huge fan of the cabbage patch picture! They look like the doll was made to be his little twin! SUPER CUTE!
Post a Comment