Thursday, June 26, 2008

In a word, bleck!

Here's a few pictures from Isabel's first encounter with rice cereal. She was not a fan. I think some of the faces she pulled are priceless! It's not hard to figure out what she was thinking.

On the plus side, we've gotten much better at this. She had almost 1/2 of her serving last night and is getting much better at "chewing." We even had a 10 hr sleep night a couple nights ago! Man is that ever nice!


"Ok, this is new..."

"I'm thinking I'm not a fan of this stuff Mom!"

"I KNOW I'm not a fan of this stuff!!!"

2 comments:

Erin Jeanne said...

Hooray! Sleep is a wonderful thing!! Way to go Izzy!! Ben says just wait til you get to eat Banannas!

Kelly said...

She'll come around eventually. What a beauty she is though!

Also, on the post above, I forgot to say I also really liked the scenic picture of the sky that you took.