Thursday, July 10, 2008

TAG: My better half

I got tagged again last week (thanks Steph - even if you never did my tag!) This time it's questions about that special person in my life. (My husband!)

1. What is his name? JL
2. Who eats more? I'd like to say he does but that probably isn't totally accurate. :-)
3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did
4. Who is taller? He is - by about 4 inches
5. Who is smarter? When we met - we were on even playing fields. Now - I'd have to say that he is. The kids have totally zapped my thinking ability!
6. Who is more sensitive? I am.
7. Who does the laundry? We both do. For some strange reason I love to do laundry. It's the smell of the clean clothes that I love. It's the folding and putting away that I can live without.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
9. Who pays the bills? I do
10. Who cooks more? I do. I've learned to hate the phrase "What's for dinner?"
11. Who is more stubborn? He is. I always cave in.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I am. I hate confrontation and conflict
13. Who has more siblings? He does (big shout out to Kristie and Erin!)
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He'd probably tell you that I do (hehe) but I think we are about even on this one.
15. What do you like to do together? Practically everything. We have a lot of things in common and I rarely want to go anywhere if JL and the family can't come along for the fun!
16. Who eats more sweets? Probably me. JL isn't a chocolate lover and neither of us eat much candy. But I can eat chocolate all day long.........
17. Guilty Pleasures? Getting a babysitter and going out for dinner. I love to date JL. We have a great time talking and he's always fun to be with.
18. His best features and qualities? His patience and dedication are qualities that I admire. He's great with the kids. When things are getting edgy and I'm at my end, he steps in and cools the situation down. He definitely keeps me focused and grounded. I can talk to him about everything and he's always there to support me. He truly is my best friend.

I tag Erin (that's you Myrt) and Sheyenne AGAIN (since they skipped the last one) Kellie B. and Brooke S. :-) Have fun dishing on your hubbies!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You get edgy? I can hardly imagine it.

I've never really talked to JL, but from what I've observed, he seems like a decent, sweet man. I'm glad you found each other.

Kellie said...

I've been a slacker on my blog lately, but I promise to get to this. Just not tonight!