Most of the day was spent in a sugar coma. When we were coherent, we were at church. I got a new calling (1st Counselor in Primary) which I am SUPER excited about!
In between my sugar naps, I did manage to snap a few pictures I wanted to share....
THE very first thing all the kids did post church was dig into their candy collections.
E looked particularly pretty at church today.
Somewhere along the day, she dug into the costumes and put on the pumpkin hat. She then proudly walked up to me and said "look Mom - I'm growing a skem!" (That is her word for stem.) It cracked me up! Not to mention she is adorable!
Just incase I had hoped to snap out of my sugar trance, JL produced a fabulous Turkey off the smoker for us to enjoy for dinner. It was wonderful! I can't even describe it - so flavorful and tender! Oh my gosh it was good!
2 comments:
AAAh Sundays! I love Sundays! Your new calling is going to be soo much fun and Sooooo much work! YOu will be really good at it! The kids need people that actually like kids!! Ha HA HA I could so live near the smoking perfection that goes on at the ranch!!
Congrats on your new Church Calling--you'll do a GREAT JOB! Izzy is adorable and JL's turkey dinner is to "die for." What a FUN SUNDAY!
Post a Comment