Memorial Day was spent at Sea World visiting Shampoo (Izzy's word for Shamu.) I know what you're thinking - crazy crowds! But, it was actually less busy than the first of the month trip. Go figure. The kids were troopers and we lasted a full day. We were able to see all the shows, plus the penguin exhibit, and the alligators. JL was thrilled to see their Ski Show was up and running. Its by far his favorite. Too bad we don't have pictures from that one...
Great pictures of you guys at Sea World. Glad you get to go so often -- looks like it's a favorite spot on everyone's list. Great "action shots" of Shamu!!!!
I can not wait to go to Sea world! HOpe that is on the activities list! I think Ben and Sissy will love it! though their favorite part is likely to be James and Izzy and Wyatt!
2 comments:
Great pictures of you guys at Sea World. Glad you get to go so often -- looks like it's a favorite spot on everyone's list. Great "action shots" of Shamu!!!!
I can not wait to go to Sea world! HOpe that is on the activities list! I think Ben and Sissy will love it! though their favorite part is likely to be James and Izzy and Wyatt!
Post a Comment