
Christmas Eve Eve I took Isabel and James to see Tangled. It was basically the first movie in the theater for both of them. James has been once before - but he was so little, he didn't remember it at all. They were both just fascinated by the whole experience! The lights on the floor - the curtains on the walls - the dimmed lights and the big sound. They loved it! And the movie was really really cute! I enjoyed it as much (if not more) than the kids did! Dare I say it my new favorite Disney movie?! It was a special memory for me, and hopefully one for the two of them as well.
3 comments:
We love Tangled! Seen it twice now and I am sure we will go see it again when it goes to the cheap seats. Shaun even liked it.
We have been talking about going to see that! Sounds like it maybe worth seeing on the big screen, dont know if mine can sit through a movie yet! So glad they liked it!
What a special experience for the 3 of you. Can't wait for the DVD too!
Post a Comment