Like the saying goes: One man's drudgery is another man's (child's) play. What good kids to help clean up the yard!
Thanks for the idea, I haven't given the girls that as a chore yet. I am way too esy on them, I remember having the boys do it when they were that age too.
i would not have thought of this at this age! I love it! Ben needs more involvment in chores I think!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Like the saying goes: One man's drudgery is another man's (child's) play. What good kids to help clean up the yard!
Thanks for the idea, I haven't given the girls that as a chore yet. I am way too esy on them, I remember having the boys do it when they were that age too.
i would not have thought of this at this age! I love it! Ben needs more involvment in chores I think!
Post a Comment