Happy belated Father's Day to JL--the proud daddy. Good looking family, Lis! Way to go!!!!
This is a GREAT photo!! I just love it! you should put a copy of it in each of the kids rooms! He looks like my dad I think in this picture! Happy late Father's Day JL!
you could do double photos with the on of you and the kids from Mother's Day, they are both just such GREAT pictures!
Seeing them all together like this I can't believe how much all of them like JL. You have a super cute family!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy belated Father's Day to JL--the proud daddy. Good looking family, Lis! Way to go!!!!
This is a GREAT photo!! I just love it! you should put a copy of it in each of the kids rooms! He looks like my dad I think in this picture! Happy late Father's Day JL!
you could do double photos with the on of you and the kids from Mother's Day, they are both just such GREAT pictures!
Seeing them all together like this I can't believe how much all of them like JL. You have a super cute family!
Post a Comment