Monday, June 14, 2010

One with Nature

Last week we headed down to the Nature Center. The kids really love this place. They have a few native animals to look at, a dinosaur cave/nature room, a reptile house, and a dino digging pit. James loved it all! I think Izzy's favorite part was the dinosaur cave. She loved to run in one end and out the other. She also really enjoyed looking at all the animals. If he had a favorite, I'd say James was a huge fan of the dino digging pit. He was disappointed that he didn't dig far enough to remove the bones he kept finding hidden in the dirt.













3 comments:

Erin Jeanne said...

this looks like a fun place! We are wanting to take ben to the nashville zoo soon. I think he would dig it and I have heard it is quite interactive. P.S. I said this earlier but it bears saying again, I love Izzy's hair!

mdm said...

What a great (and fun) Mom you are--always planning fun things for your kids to do. Looks like they love this place!

Jennifer said...

You got a bunch of great pics too! We had lots of fun!